Thank you for your interest
in living at Delray Apartment Homes.
Select apartment homes
at Delray are specially priced for renters who qualify.
Want to see if you qualify? Our staff would love to help you find out! For general guidelines, see the information
below. We are an Equal Housing Opportunity provider and seek to process all
applicants in a fair and consistent manner.
To see if your income qualifies for this program, refer to the income limits below. If you believe that the combined household income of all persons over 18 years old is less than these totals, then wonderful! We can move to the verification step.
Household Income Limits (Based on 2023 AMI Income Limits)
|Number in Household
|Combined Annual Income 60%
|Combined Annual Income 80%
|Less than $39,120 annually
|Less than $52,160 annually
|Less than $44,760 annually
|Less than $59,680 annually
|Less than $50,340 annually
|Less than $67,120 annually
|Less than $55,920 annually
|Less than $74,560 annually
|Less than $60,420 annually
|Less than $80,560 annually
To apply for an apartment home:
- Complete an application for each person in your household that is 18 years of age or older.
- Applicants with all forms of rental assistance are welcome to apply.
- Provide proof of your income which may include paycheck stubs that cover 30 consecutive days of pay. Self-employed applicants can provide their IRS 1040 with schedule C for the prior 2 years.
- Earn tips as part of your income? We have an affidavit form ready for you to complete to help make this type of income easy to verify.
- Receive Unemployment or Social Security benefits? Just provide a copy of your awards letter dated within 120-days of your anticipated move-in date.
Our staff looks forward to helping you make Delray your new home.